Our health has never been more important to us than it is today. We eat foods that build our immunity, set reminders to drink lots of water, wear a smartwatch to monitor our steps or go for a morning walk. We do a lot to live healthy, but often forget about our Oral Health. This World Oral Health Day, Sensodyne urges you to #BeSensitiveToOralHealth. Lets take the first step towards giving our Oral Health attention it deserves. Click the banner above or call 080-46801000 for a free Dentist Consultation. T&C apply*
Terms & Conditions
This World Oral Health Day free in-clinic dentist consultation offer is conducted by GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pvt. Ltd. (“GSKAPL”), makers of Sensodyne, and facilitated by Qikwell Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Practo” or “Platform”) by collaborating with select dentists on its platform (“Consultation").
By availing this Consultation, the Participant (term defined below) agrees to be bound by terms and conditions set out below:
- This Consultation is valid from 10 March 2023 and end on April 2, 2023.
- This Consultation is not valid for Video Consultation on Practo
- Consultation is available to all residents of Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhopal, Indore, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Ernakulam (“Participant”).
- Participation in this Consultation is free of cost and voluntary. Purchase of Sensodyne or any other product(s) of GSKAPL is not a pre-requisite to avail the Consultation.
- To avail this Consultation, Participant can either click on relevant banner on Sensodyne website (www.sensodyne.in) or by calling the toll free number 080-46801000. The Participant will be directed to Practo and be entitled to avail one Consultation.
- The Participant understands and agrees that he/she will have to comply with the terms & conditions of the Platform to avail the Consultation. Consultation with dentist, including the choice of the available dentists or any other aspect of the Platform is solely managed by Practo and GSKAPL does not have any responsibility towards the same.
- GSKAPL will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in availing Consultation on account of any reason(s) including but not limited to availability of dentist/appointment slots in vicinity of Participant.
- GSKAPL shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Consultation. By availing this Consultation, the Participant, hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify GSKAPL and/or any of its officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or participation in the Consultation including (but not limited to) personal injury and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by GSKAPL to conduct further Consultations.
- GSKAPL reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel the Consultation or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of GSKAPL in this regard and in general with respect to this Consultation and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- By availing the Consultation, the Participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these terms and conditions and also accept that the decision of GSKAPL is final and binding in all matters related to the Consultation.
- Any dispute or claim of whatever nature, arising out of or in connection with this Consultation shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Gurugram only.