Sensodyne® Rapid Relief Toothpaste
- Sensitivity relief
- Lasting sensitivity protection
- Cavity protection
- Fresh taste
- Quick Relief
Sensodyne® Rapid Relief provides clinically proven rapid relief for sensitive teeth. It works in 60 seconds to relieve tooth sensitivity when directly applied to the gums with a fingertip. Sensodyne Rapid Relief has been formulated to create a physical seal against sensitivity triggers. When used twice daily, it provides long-lasting protection from sensitivity.
* With twice daily brushing
Purified Water, silica, sorbitol, glycerol, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, saccharin sodium,Strontium Acetate ,Precipitated Silica, AC1131 Flavour, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate,Sodium Methyl Hydroxybenzoate , Sodium Fluoride ,
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times ,minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Replace the lid to keep product dry.
- For oral use only .If irritation occurs , discontinue use.Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children 12 years and under unless directed by a dentist or health care professional.Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsens, consult your dentist.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause a sudden, sharp sensation in your teeth? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.