Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Toothpaste
- Sensitivity relief
- Lasting sensitivity protection
- Cavity protection
- Fresh taste
With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne® Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth. Its active ingredients, novamin, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth . Sensodyne® Repair and Protect toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the sensation of sensitivity and offers everyday cavity protection.
* With twice daily brushing
NovaMin – Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate
Glycerin, PEG-8, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (Novamin) , flavour, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate carbopol Sodium monofluorophosphate
- Brush twice daily with approximately 2cm of paste but not more than three times ,minimize swallowing and spit out.
- For rapid relief , first squeeze a small amount on a clean fingertip and gently rub on the base of the sensitive teeth for 1 minute to a maximum of two times per day.
- Always follow the label .
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children 12 years and under unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor.Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsens, consult your dentist.If irritation occurs , discontinue use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause a sudden, sharp sensation in your teeth? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.